Login & Contact Information

1. How do I change my Owner’s Portal password?

After logging in, click the “My Contact Info” tab on left side of page. Then click the "My Login" tab towards the top of the screen. Enter the existing password and the new password of your choice in the blank spaces and click “Update.”

2. How can I change my contact information – email, address, phone?

Go to the left side of the Owner Portal dashboard and click “My Contact Info.”  You can change your email address, phone, and mailing address from this screen. 

3. How can I change my communication and billing preferences?

Go to the left side of the Owner Portal dashboard and click “My Contact Info.”  Choose from Paper or Email options based on your preference.  

Account Billing Information

1. How can I view my current balance?

After logging in, click “Billing” on the left side of the page. Click “View All History” toward the bottom for more details. You can also click the “Download Report” button to download your account ledger in various formats.

2. I have a question about my account or billing. How do I contact the management company?

After logging in, click “Submit A New Request” button from the dashboard. This page explains the different request types. Please choose “Billing Question” for inquiries regarding account charges, payments, balances, etc.  

Making Payments

1. Can I pay my assessments & other fees online?

Yes! Once you are logged in, select the “Make a Payment” button to be directed to the Billing page.

2. What are my payment options?

Below is a summary of the options offered through our Owners Portal:

  • Auto Draft: Auto Draft or ACH Direct Debit allows you to enter your checking or savings account information and the Association will automatically deduct your fees on the 5th of every month.  If the 5th falls on a weekend or holiday, it will be scheduled on the next business day.  The draft amount will be changed automatically if there is an increase in the recurring amount.  ACH Direct Debit is applicable to all monthly recurring assessments, utility and usage fees and charges (if any) imposed against the Unit by the governing documents of the Association. If you currently have a balance on your account, you must first make a one-time payment using the “Zego by PayLease” option prior to signing up for Auto Draft.

  • eCheck or Credit Card Payment: These payments are processed through Zego by PayLease, a third-party processor. Zego by PayLease is linked with your Owner’s Portal, so you do not need another login. There is no charge for paying via eCheck, however, there is a processing fee charged when paying via Credit Card.  You can make a one-time payment or setup recurring payments.  Please be mindful of your Association’s late date when scheduling payment.  You will have to adjust your recurring payments for any fee increase.

3. If I want to mail in a check, where do I send it?

The check must be payable to your Association and your account number must be written on the memo line of check.

                   Mail Payments to:

(Name of your Association)

P.O. Box 11984

Newark NJ 07101-4979

Community Requests

1. How can I submit a work order request for Association repairs to my property or the common area? 

Go to the bottom of the Owner Portal dashboard and click “Submit A New Request.” Choose “General Request” and select “Work Order” from the drop-down menu. Enter the description of the issue. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible, including specific location or area of concern. Pictures are encouraged and can be attached using the upload feature. Please submit separate requests for each individual item being reported if there is more than one.  

2. How can I submit a request for an architectural/exterior/in-unit alteration to my home?

Go to the bottom of the Owner Portal dashboard and click the “Submit a New Request” button. Please choose the “ARC Request” option at the top of the page. Fill in brief details of the project in the appropriate box. You can download and fill out your Association-specific alteration request form. Once completed, you can re-upload this document using the Select files option.  The request will then be sent to the Board or ARC Review Committee as necessary.

3. What if I have a question for my Community Management Team?

Go to the bottom of the Owner Portal “Dashboard” and click “Submit A New Request.” Choose “General Request” and select “General Question” from the drop-down menu.  Enter your question(s) and they will be routed directly to Management.

Community Information

1. How do I see recent Association communications?

Go to the left side of the Owner Portal dashboard and click “My Items.”  This screen will give you an overview of all recent general messages sent from the Association within the past 30 days.  You will also see any outstanding work orders, violations, or architectural requests specific to your unit.  Use the arrow on the left side to expand each open item for review or use the “Reply” button on the right-hand side to send a message to the Management Team.

2. Where can I find my Association’s Governing Documents and/or Rules and Regulations?

Go to the left side of the Owner Portal dashboard and click “Documents.”  There will be a folder titled “Governing Documents” that will have all your Association’s governing documents. Click on the arrow to the left to see all documents and/or sub-folders available. Please note, if your Association uses another platform, documents may not be located on the Owner’s Portal. Please check with your Association Manager for further details.

3. Where can I find forms for my Association?

Go to the left side of the Owner Portal dashboard and click “Documents.”  There will be a folder titled “Forms” that will have all your Association’s pertinent forms. Click on the arrow to the left to see all documents available.

4. Where can I find all other information relating to my Association? 

Go to the left side of the Owner Portal dashboard and click “Documents.”  All other documents relating to your Association will be found in folders here.  Remember to click on the arrow to open the document folder.


I am selling my home. How do I order a resale package and/or questionnaire?

Once a settlement date is scheduled, an order must be placed through HomeWise Docs - www.homewisedocs.com.   The regulations and statutory requirements for HOA documents vary by state.  To determine which items you should order to meet compliance, please contact one of the parties involved with your transaction such as your Realtor, Lender, or Closing Agent/Attorney.

To place a Homewise order:

  • Sign In/Create your account
  • Enter the property address or HOA name in the search bar under Place New Order
  • Select your items
  • Review the Packages and Bundles and/or Additional forms and documents sections
  • Review your order and complete the Seller, Buyer and Transaction information fields
  • Complete delivery and payment information
  • Review, confirm and place your order

If you have any additional questions please contact HomeWise Docs support at:

1-866-925-5004.  They are available Mon-Fri 6 AM - 5 PM PST

You are also welcome to contact our Resale Department at closings@rcpmanagement.com